For private tuition, the topics are determined individually in accordance with the aims, needs, and abilities of the student.
The topics can include:
- Vocal training and healthy singing technique
- Work on particular weaknesses
- Different styles
- Learning repertoire ( technical, musical, stylistic)
- Interpretation and presentation
- Genuinely personal expression
- Dealing with stage fright and stress
- Healthy speech technique
- Tone of voice tone, speech melody and speech tempo
- Structuring text
- Preparation for professional presentations, readings, casting sessions and performance situations
Singing lessons, vocal training and speech training generally take place in individual 60 minute lessons. School pupils, students and unemployed persons can have a reduction in fees on request.