Singer, voiceteacher, state-certified breath-, speech- and voiceteacher
As singing teacher and voice therapist I work mainly with professional singers who have voice problems or wish to improve their vocal or performance quality.
In collaboration with well-known phoneticists in Munich, in my practice I undertake the before- and after-care associated with microsurgical vocal cord operations.
- Singing studies and opera training at the Indiana University School of Music and the Mozarteum in Salzburg
- Master classes, singing and interpretation courses. Strongly influenced by my work with Jean Strawsky (USA) and David Jones (NYC)
- Artistic work in the areas of opera, concert, and oratorio
- Training as state-certified breath, speech and voice teacher after Schlaffhorst -Andersen
- Additional training in the areas of yoga, movement, bodywork, breathing, voice, drama and psychology